Wednesday, September 23, 2009

9.23.09

Sometimes I have a hard time blogging because I don't think there is anything to blog about (that's probably why I've never been good at writing in a journal). There hasn't been too many changes with us since my last post. Tim did start school a month ago and has been super busy. He is the most amazing husband and father in the whole world, and I am extremely grateful for everything he does for our little family! He is going to school and work full time, not to mention full time husband and daddy duty, and he still has enough energy to put up with me and my worrying, and does it with a smile on his face. I love you Tim, and hope you know how much I appreciate you!

The only other new news has to do with Daniel. He has been teething like crazy. This last month he got 5 new teeth in 1 1/2 weeks. And now this week he has been drooling like CRAZY, and his bottom left molar is starting to peek through, and there will probably be others to closely follow. He also loves to climb on everything. He'll even climb up on our surround sound sub, and then from there he'll try to get up on the entertainment center (the little stinker). But whenever he climbs on something he's so dang cute, and does a little dance with a huge smile on his face, that it's so hard to be mad at him. We are still working with Kids on the Move to try to get him to start using words, and we are all hoping that it's not going to be a problem, even though we've been forwarned that preemies often excel in either motor or verbal skills, and we know he's not lacking in the motor skills.

We enjoyed summer, and have now been loving the cooler weather. Fall is such a beautiful time of year. It is Tim's favorite season, and as much as I enjoy it, it means winter is coming which I don't love. But again with me being a worrier, I'm a little paranoid that with winter also comes flu season, and other sickness for that matter. I'd really rather Daniel not end up in the hospital again, so I think we may spend a lot of time inside. But with winter comes many great holidays which we are looking forward too! And now here are some pictures to wrap up our summer fun!

I'm so handsome!

"What, I'm not doing anything?" This is Daniel just climbing in anything possible

Play time

Daniel loves swings :)

Up AF Canyon

My HANDSOME boys!

4 comments:

Sara said...

It's okay to worry! I worry a lot about my kids. I think the doctor's office might recognize my number when I call. :) And, I don't like! (Um, I don't know if I've commented on your blog before, my husband Jason and I graduated with Tim. And Time and I were both on seminary council together.)

Britanee Walker said...

it was the mcdonald's in lehi, right off the freeway. it was so much fun. rian loves music too and she was all smiles. the keyboard was my favorite. you should take him!

MkM aka Grandfather said...

Yes you do have handsome boys but I am a little predjudice. And by the way... thanks for loving my son and being the best mom in the world for Daniel, those handsome boys are very lucky to have you:)

MkM aka Grandfather said...

FYI

Mom posted the last post using my account because the stupid computer wont let her use hers.