Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Family Fun

After a few long months of being sick and Daniel being sick last week, on Sunday we decided we needed to get out of the house and do something as a family. We decided to take a picnic to Provo where we could feed some ducks, and Daniel loved it! He was so cute, and would try to run up to feed them. After our picnic we went for a drive up Hobble Creek Canyon, and it was beautiful! We pulled off on the side of the road where there was a stream and we took some pictures, and let Daniel throw rocks into the water, which he also loved! It was so great to get outside and enjoy the nice weather. We are looking forward to summer, and spending more time as a family!









Congratulations to my brother Jared, and sister-in-law Susie, who had their baby on April 6th.



3 comments:

Jessica said...

Fun! Can we come next time? After a house full of colds, bronchiolitis, and ear infections, I'm feeling VERY cooped up!

And Daniel's grown since we've seen him last!

Becky R. said...

Wow, Daniel has really grown up in the last few months! I can't believe it.

Heather Vincent said...

Hi! I am a total stranger here, but I ran across your blog through a comment you left on a fellow NICU mommy's blog. I've just been reading back through your posts...what an adorable little boy you have! My daughter was born 2 months early and spent time at UVRMC's NICU in Dec 08 & Jan 09. I love to see the progression of babies that were in the NICU...remembering how small they were and see everything they have overcome. You are more than welcome to check out my blog and read Paizlei's story. It's kind of all over my blog from Dec 08-May 09. zaneandheathervincent.blogspot.com If you are okay with it, I would love to follow your blog?