- Chloe is 3 months old (going on 4 months in a week). She is such a happy little girl, and is very social. She loves to smile and talk to anyone who will look at her. She has discovered her hands and loves to suck on them, look at them, and try to grab things. She rolls over from front to back, and she is so close to rolling over from back to front. We think she'll do it within the next couple of weeks.
- Daniel is still such a good big brother. He tries to be gentle with Chloe but he's always in such a hurry, that sometimes we have some bonks. Daniel will be 3 years old in a month, and we will be transitioning to the school district to help with his speech. During the beginning of the month of December we went through a little rough patch with Daniel and him throwing outrageous tantrums, but about the Tuesday before Christmas we got our sweet Daniel back, and he is always making us laugh. A story I want to remember about Daniel is that on December 30th I was in the kitchen cooking, when we walked up behind me and tried lifting up the bottom of my shirt. I asked him what he was doing, and he tried again until he could barely see my back and with light fingers he goes, "tickle, tickle, tickle" and then just laughs. He is always doing things that put a smile on our faces!
- We enjoyed several family Christmas parties
- We got to go on a double date with the Tessems to the Jazz game, and we ate dinner at the Pie Pizzeria in Salt Lake.
- We got our family pictures taken. We wanted to just do a fun picture rather than a traditional casual nice picture, so we bought Eagles shirts for all of us and took a football with us for a fun photo shoot.
- Tim finished this semester of school and passed all of his classes.
- Tim got a root canal. Thanks to Kyle, our brother in law, even though we don't have dental insurance we are still able to be taken care when we need it!
It seems like we've had a really busy month even though I feel like we don't have a lot to report, or very many pictures to show what we've been up to. So here are a few updated pictures of the kids and of this month.